Family-Friendly Luxury Villa Atop World-Famous Beach Club
Looking for a truly iconic escape in Jamaica? Look no further than this private luxury villa estate with a history as impressive as the villa, itself. Over 50 years ago, John Pringle dreamed of a magical waterfront retreat on a Jamaican hillside. He selected the site for his own home; a place that has now become a renowned resort area for guests around the world. This home is that estate – offering some of the most spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea.
This five bedroom, six-bathroom villa offers ample space for up to 14 guests and combines the best of Old Jamaica with new and modern amenities. From the gentle hues of pink and salmon to the rich mahogany accents, antiques, and more, the villa evokes a sense of old-time elegance, all while boasting modern amenities, like fiber optic internet throughout, surround sound both indoors and out, flat screen televisions, and more.
The true beauty of the villa,...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Access to community facilities
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Bathroom Amenities: Robe included
Chef Services: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Property management company requires a signed rental agreement, to include names and dates of birth of all guests.
- A $1,000 refundable security damage deposit will be collected with a signed rental agreement.
- No outside guest will be allowed in the villa at any time.
- All holiday weeks require a 7-night, the full-house rate holidays include Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- Gratuity for staff is customarily 15% of the trip total.
- Rental Rate is exclusive of groceries.