Contemporary Family-Friendly Villa on Prestigious Golf Course
Give yourself the gift of an extraordinary stay in paradise at one of Montego’s newest up-and-coming luxury estates. Nestled on a historic estate, this villa perfectly merges old and new, as this exquisite contemporary estate embraces the area’s history, all while offering endless modern amenities guaranteed to make your stay nothing short of extraordinary.
The villa is a five bedroom, six and a half bathroom luxury retreat with ample space for up to 10 guests. Perhaps the most exciting aspect of this luxury estate, however, is that it’s perfect for nearly every occasion. Whether you’re in Jamaica to enjoy family-friendly fun, a couples’ retreat, a girlfriends’ getaway, or even a corporate event, this villa offers guests privacy, access to nearby and onsite amenities, and plenty of space to rest, relax, and unwind.
Inside the villa, you’ll be treated to some of the finest amenities, as well as a desirable...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Property management company requires a signed rental agreement, to include names and dates of birth of all guests.
- A $1,500 refundable security damage deposit will be collected with a signed rental agreement.
- The purchase of travel protection is recommended. We offer LeisureCare travel protection, which provides coverage for Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Accident/Sickness Medical, Baggage Delay, Emergency Evacuation, and more. The best way to help protect your travel investment is with LeisureCare Travel Protection.
- No outside guest will be allowed in the villa at any time.
- All holiday weeks require a 7-night, the full-house rate holidays include Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- Maximum occupancy is 10 adults + 4 children
- Gratuity for staff is customarily 15% of the trip total.
- Rental Rate is exclusive of groceries.