Indoor/Outdoor Living Fully-Staffed Villa in Spring Farm Neighborhood
Designed with the ultimate of discerning travelers in mind, this vacation home represents one of the newest villas in Montego Bay’s highly desirable Spring Farm neighborhood. Modern and stunning in every way, the villa was expertly designed to embody the very best of indoor/outdoor living, offering a vast array of luxury amenities with nearly all visitors in mind.
This villa is a family-friendly estate though designed with adult travelers, and happily accepts families with children aged six or older. Featuring four distinct bedrooms, six and a half bathrooms, and ample space for guests, Villa Rosa offers and impressive 7,700-square-feet of living space set on three pristine acres, welcoming guests to relax, unwind, and rejuvenate in paradise.
Within the villa, guests will fall for the ultimate of private luxury living. Four well-appointed en suite bedrooms are situated within the main house, and the master...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Private
No Pets Allowed
Bathroom Amenities: Robe included
Chef Services: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Property management company requires a signed rental agreement, to include names and dates of birth of all guests.
- A $2,000 refundable security damage deposit will be collected with a signed rental agreement.
- The purchase of travel protection is recommended. We offer LeisureCare travel protection, which provides coverage for Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Accident/Sickness Medical, Baggage Delay, Emergency Evacuation, and more. The best way to help protect your travel investment is with LeisureCare Travel Protection.
- No outside guest will be allowed in the villa at any time.
- All holiday weeks require a 7-night, the full-house rate holidays include Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- Gratuity for staff is customarily 15% of the trip total.
- Rental Rate is exclusive of groceries.