Relaxing traditional Trullo in Puglia
This villa well equipped and welcoming, with inviting areas for outdoor living and views out over the countryside.
The Valle D’Itria is an atmospheric area, renowned for its conical ‘Trulli’ dwellings, and well placed for a feast of charming towns and a choice of fabulous beaches. Orchards and vineyards soak up the sun in its rich and photogenic landscape, forming the setting for this enchanting family villa in Puglia. Its two tall cones and whitewashed walls, a metre thick, combine to keep the house refreshingly cool and remarkably characterful.
The villa is divided into three different areas :
The Trullo consists in a living area with sofa bed ( possible two singles beds), bathroom with bath, small kitchenette and a double room with bathroom with shower. The rooms between them are separate with curtains as tradition. The Trullo has not air-conditioned because it doesn’t need.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**