Luxurious villa with outstanding views
Villa was built in 2009 from the Russian shipbroker Sergei Kauzov in memory of his wife Christina Onassis. Nestled on a hillside and surrounded by a vast 2.000 sqm green garden, it offers panoramic views of the infinite Ionian Sea, Meganissi and the famous Skorpios island, once privately owned and home to the Onassis family.
The Villa was built in unique Venetian architecture with elements of Byzantine design found around. It consists of 5 luxury suites which can service up to 12 people.
All rooms are fully furnished and decorated with exceptional, stylish design that gives emphasis on luxury and functionality.
The common areas such as dining room, kitchen and living room are spacious and inviting with unique artwork and lighting pieces. Its beautiful patio resembles a monastery and is full of flowers where visitors can relax or enjoy drinks.
Large windows and an archway open on to the exterior spaces,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
It offers panoramic views of the infinite Ionian Sea, Meganissi and the famous Skorpios island, once privately owned and home to the Onassis family.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.