Four-Acre Estate with Pool, Hot Tub, Games, Tennis & Gym; by Beach
- 7 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
On Four Acres, In the Heart of Sagaponack, Gourmet Eat-In Kitchen, Tennis Court, Orchard, Near Sagg Main Beach
7BR/8BA w/Gourmet Kitchen, Family Room, Pool, Spa, Tennis Court, Pool House, Patio
Escape to a stay of luxury and nourishment of the soul at this custom built compound on four acres of land, overlooking 25 acres of agricultural reserve in the heart of Sagaponack. While everything one would need for an unforgettable getaway is available at the home, the Sagg Main beach is just over a mile away.
Inside the main house, guests, in particular those who love to cook, will be in awe of the large, open gourmet eat-in kitchen with island and plenty of seating for a big breakfast or hang out over a cup of coffee. Whip up a family-style meal to share in the formal dining room. Take a load off in the family room, including a fireplace and TV, and stay entertained in the home’s...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Pet Policy: One dog of 25 lbs or less is permitted. Dogs over 25 lbs are prohibited unless express approval is provided. All other pets (including multiple dogs) are prohibited unless express approval is provided (please inquire).
- Utility Disclaimer: For bookings that are for 1 to 13 nights, the guest is responsible for pool heating, cleaning service and on-demand orders.For bookings that are for 14 to 27 nights, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus electricity, and public water.For bookings that are 28 nights or more, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus heating oil, propane and natural gas, telephone service, cable/satellite television, internet, pool and hot tub cleaning/maintenance, refuse removal, landscaping, garden and grounds maintenance, tick spray, pest control, and snow removal. Any associated utility fees will be requested after you book, or after you check-out.
- Additional Persons: No additional persons beyond the max occupancy of this listing are permitted.
- Events Policy: Events are prohibited
- Payment/Refund Policy: All payments are non-refundable, unless stated otherwise. If renter must cancel the reservation, Property Manager will re-list availability, and in the event Property Manager is able to re-book the nights renter originally booked, a refund may be processed. We strongly encourage renter to purchase travelers insurance (which Property Manager offers) as a means of payment protection. Please note that all bookings must be paid in full prior to arrival.
- Suitability: Not suitable for persons with disabilities.
- Primary renter must be at least 30 years old.
- Pool Disclaimer: Due to the climate of the northeastern U.S., outdoor pools and attached hot tubs will typically only be available for use from Memorial Day to Labor Day. If your booking falls outside of that time frame and you intend to use the pool/hot tub, please be sure to inquire if they will be available for use prior to booking.
- Off-Season Disclaimer: It is typical that spring cleanings and updates do not take place until late April / early May. If your booking falls outside of Memorial Day to Labor Day, please inquire as to whether or not outdoor furniture and equipment will be available for use prior to booking.