Ocean View Oasis in Montauk with Spectacular Backyard
Unwind and recharge at the ultimate creative paradise. This Ocean View Oasis in Montauk will feel like a secluded escape from the world. Located south of the highway near the Hither Hills State Park, you’re minutes from relaxing on Montauk beaches, nature-walking in Hither Hills and wandering around the restaurants and shops of downtown Montauk.
This Nantucket-style two-story shingle house offers breathtaking panoramic views of the ocean from every room. Clean white walls showcase stunning pieces of art and decor. The five luxurious bedrooms are decorated with thoughtfully chosen pops of color for a sleek yet inviting feel. The sun-drenched living room features cathedral ceilings and a window wall that invites the majestic outdoor views in. Prepare a five-star meal in the gorgeous chef’s kitchen and dine in the rustic dining room or on the long picnic-style table on the deck.
The finished basement features an art...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Swimming Pool Waiver and Release of Liability Form
- Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, YOU CHOOSE TO WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE.
- To: [ Sasha Rudes ] (the “Owner”), the owner of the real property located at [ 12 Fir Lane, Montauk, NY 11954 ] (the “Property”).
- Regarding: Owner and the Owner’s guests (collectively, the “Guest Parties) stay at the Property for the period commencing on [________________] and concluding on [_______________], as maybe modified by time to time (the “Booking Period”).
- The Guest Parties wish to swim at the Property’s pool (the “Pool”) during the Booking Period. As a condition precedent to the Pool being available during the Booking Period at the Property, I, on behalf of and as authorized representative of the Guest Parties, agree and acknowledge that:
- - At no time during the Booking Period will there be a lifeguard on duty at the Pool.
- - I am responsible for the safe operation of the Pool and surrounding areas, and for all persons using the Pool and such surrounding areas, during the Booking Period.
- - I will not allow any children to, and will cause all children that are Guest Parties or are otherwise present at the Property not to, swim in or otherwise be around the Pool without adult supervision.
- - The Guest Parties’ use of the Pool and the surrounding areas during the Booking Period involves certain risks, which I agree are beyond the control of the Owner and for which the Owner shall therefore not be liable, including but not limited to:
- o The risk of injury resulting from possible malfunction of the Pool equipment;
- o The risk of injuries resulting from tripping or falling over obstacles in the Pool area;
- o The risk of injuries resulting from unsupervised divers and swimmers colliding in the Pool;
- o The risk of other injuries resulting from participating in any action in, or in the areas surrounding, the Pool.
- - I recognize and fully understand that the above list is not a complete or exhaustive list of all possible risks of usage of the Pool; the list only provides examples of types of risks that I am assuming.
- In exchange for the Owner allowing me and the Guest Parties to utilize the Pool and Pool area during the Booking Period, I, as authorized representative of and on behalf of all Guest Parties, agree:
- 1. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I or any other Guest Party have or may have in the future against the Owner, its directors, officers, employees, agents, or representatives (hereinafter referred to as the “Releasees”), relating to use by Guest Parties and their invitees of the Pool and the Pool area;
- 2. TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury, expense, or other cost that I, or any Guest Party, or their invitees, may suffer in connection with the Guest Parties’ use of the Pool or its surrounding area, INCLUDING AS ARISES FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES;
- 3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability to property, or personal injury to, the Guest Parties or any third party, resulting from the use of the Pool or Pool area
- 4. That I am over the age of 18 and that I am responsible and will adhere to all the rules of the Property;
- 5. That this Waiver, Release, and Agreement is fully effective and shall be effective and binding upon me, all Guest Parties, my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and assigns, or anyone else authorized to act on my behalf or on behalf of my estate.
- I have read and understood this document. I am aware that by signing this document I am waiving certain legal rights that I, or the
- Guest Parties, may have against the Releasees, and I fully agree to do so.
- Signed: _____________________________ Print:_________________________ Date: ____________
- Date of Birth: _______________________