Modern and Bright Beauty Minutes to Beaches
Please note that a reservation for this property needs to be approved before it is confirmed.
Zen on the East End
New Listing: Master Suite with Deck, Huge Deck with Furniture, Large Heated Pool, Minutes from East Hampton Village
4BR/2BA, Modern and Sunny Interiors, 5 Mins. to East Hampton/Sag Harbor/Beaches
Located on a half-acre of flat lawn, this four-bedroom/two-bath East Hampton property is upscale eye candy with modern angles, high ceilings, lots of windows, a wrap-around deck / front porch, and an open floor plan. Spend long afternoons outside lounging on the patio furniture while steaks sizzle on the Weber grill. Or play with the lawn toys and games, including a bocce set, soccer goal nets, and a soccer ball.
When your family tears itself away from the on-site entertainment, there’s plenty more to explore. Zen on the East End is only one mile from Buckskill Tennis Club and...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Tenants or guests of tenants are not allowed the use of the children's treehouse or zip line cord. If they do and there is any minor or major damage to these or if a physical injury and or legal issues result from the use of such items, the tenant is fully and entirely responsible to replace the entire zip line and/or tree house using the contractor of the owner's choice and tenant is wholly responsible for any physical injury and legal issues. The owner is not responsible for any damage to these items, or physical injury from the use of these items, or legal issues resulting from the use of these items if they are used during the tenants stay. It is solely and entirely the tenants financial and legal responsibility.
- The tree house and zip line can NOT be entered/used at any time. We put this into the contract plus the manual but please remind the renters. I put it into the manual but reminders are important
- The fire pit behind the pool can NOT be moved. It has to remain on the stones to prevent fires.
- The garage has to be locked for renters at all times. Only StayMarquis team can enter the garage (code is 1178) and then the house. All doors to garage have to remain locked at all times.
- Kayaks behind the house can NOT be used. Covered car needs to remain where is.