Welcoming Bungalow with Relaxing Yard and Heated Saline Pool
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Walking Distance to Bay, Cozy Interior
3BR/2BA w/ Heated saltwater pool, charcoal grill
This beautiful raftered home is the classic Hamptons vacation for anyone looking for a little getaway. When you walk through the doors of this Southampton home, you will be welcomed by a true open-plan living and dining area. The common area is all-inclusive allowing for you to cook dinner while mingling with all guests. Step out into the backyard and spend the afternoon laying out by the saltwater pool, taking in all of the sunshine! Fire up that grill and cook a killer BBQ for lunch. When your day in the sun is done, take a short drive out to the perfect village of Southampton for an evening stroll.
This property has a max occupancy of 6
Bedroom 1: One King Bed, First Floor/Main Floor, Air Conditioning, Ensuite Bathroom, Closet
Bedroom 2: One...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Fitness Center: Community
Washer On Property
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Utility Disclaimer: For bookings that are for 1 to 13 nights, the guest is responsible for pool heating, cleaning service and on-demand orders.For bookings that are for 14 to 27 nights, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus electricity, and public water.For bookings that are 28 nights or more, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus heating oil, propane and natural gas, telephone service, cable/satellite television, internet, pool and hot tub cleaning/maintenance, refuse removal, landscaping, garden and grounds maintenance, tick spray, pest control, and snow removal. Any associated utility fees will be requested after you book, or after you check-out.
- Additional Persons: Additional persons are prohibited unless express approval is provided.
- Events Policy: Events are prohibited
- Payment/Refund Policy: All payments are non-refundable, unless stated otherwise. If renter must cancel the reservation, Property Manager will re-list availability, and in the event Property Manager is able to re-book the nights renter originally booked, a refund may be processed. We strongly encourage renter to purchase travelers insurance (which Property Manager offers) as a means of payment protection. Please note that all bookings must be paid in full prior to arrival.
- Suitability: Not suitable for multiple families and unrelated guests.
- Primary renter must be at least 30 years old.
- Pool Disclaimer: Due to the climate of the northeastern U.S., outdoor pools and attached hot tubs will typically only be available for use from Memorial Day to Labor Day. If your booking falls outside of that time frame and you intend to use the pool/hot tub, please be sure to inquire if they will be available for use prior to booking.
- Off-Season Disclaimer: It is typical that spring cleanings and updates do not take place until late April / early May. If your booking falls outside of Memorial Day to Labor Day, please inquire as to whether or not outdoor furniture and equipment will be available for use prior to booking.