Luxury villa with unrivalled views and pool
Villa is prevailing practically alone over a uniquely advantageous ten acre plateau in the most aristocratic area of the historical island, Epsimia Bay.
It literally offers a breathtaking 360 degrees panoramic view of all the spectacular surrounding seas and islands, as well as the thousand years old Monastery Castle of Saint John’s. Located on the amphitheatrical center of the island providing advantageous access to all its major attractions, the monumental sight of the Cave of the Apocalypse, the popular intellectual elite and celebrity settlement of Chora, the scenic town of Skala with its port, and the picturesque and quiet fishing village of Grikos, all within a 4 kilometers radius.
Villa covers 272 m2 offering hotel tailor-made services and dedicated concierge. It can sleep up to 14 persons, eight in 4 double bedrooms in the main house with exclusive balconies overlooking spectacular expanses of the island and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Patmos is considered as the secret and mystery guarding gem of the Greek islands and “the most idyllic place to live in Europe”, according to Forbes Magazine.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.