Cute Cottage With All the Amenities
Please note that a reservation for this property needs to be approved before it is confirmed.
This traditional cottage-style house offers a bright and airy getaway that feels luxurious and comfortable all at once. Harrison Street is located a short walk to Sag Harbor and close to bay beaches.
With four bedrooms and four full bathrooms, the house comfortably sleeps eight people. The luxurious master suite has vaulted ceilings, custom built-ins, a private office space, and enjoys private access to the backyard. The master’s gorgeous ensuite bathroom has a walk-in shower, soaking tub, and double vanities. The guest bedrooms revel in lots of natural light and the bathrooms are spacious.
The house features upscale amenities and stylish furnishings, including beautiful hardwood floors and eye-catching light fixtures. The gourmet chef’s kitchen features professional grade appliances, white subway tiling,...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Utility Disclaimer: For bookings that are for 1 to 13 nights, the guest is responsible for pool heating, cleaning service and on-demand orders.For bookings that are for 14 to 27 nights, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus electricity, and public water.For bookings that are 28 nights or more, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus heating oil, propane and natural gas, telephone service, cable/satellite television, internet, pool and hot tub cleaning/maintenance, refuse removal, landscaping, garden and grounds maintenance, tick spray, pest control, and snow removal. Any associated utility fees will be requested after you book, or after you check-out.
- Payment/Refund Policy: All payments are non-refundable, unless stated otherwise. If renter must cancel the reservation, Marquis will re-list availability, and in the event Marquis is able to re-book the nights renter originally booked, a refund may be processed. We strongly encourage renter to purchase travelers insurance (which Marquis offers) as a means of payment protection. Please note that all bookings must be paid in full prior to arrival.
- Suitability: Primary renter must be at least 30 years old.