Phenomenal Beachfront Home in Sag Harbor
Treat yourself to a classic Hamptons getaway at Bittersweet on the Bay, a beachfront Sag Harbor home with sun-drenched interiors and vast outdoor living spaces.
Wake each morning to sweeping views of the Peconic Bay. With six-and-a-half baths and six restful bedrooms, plus a convertible 7th office/bedroom with queen-size sofabed, there’s more than enough space to sleep twelve comfortably.
Come together in an open living area with exposed wood beams and a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, or relax in the sunroom where walls of windows bring the outside in. Prepare family meals in a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and gather the group in your pick of indoor or open-air dining spaces.
Spend carefree days lounging by a heated gunite pool with beautiful landscaping, or get out on the bay from your own secluded bulkhead beach. The calm waters and protected mooring areas are perfect for boating...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Utility Disclaimer: For bookings that are for 1 to 13 nights, the guest is responsible for pool heating, cleaning service and on-demand orders.For bookings that are for 14 to 27 nights, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus electricity, and public water.For bookings that are 28 nights or more, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus heating oil, propane and natural gas, telephone service, cable/satellite television, internet, pool and hot tub cleaning/maintenance, refuse removal, landscaping, garden and grounds maintenance, tick spray, pest control, and snow removal. Any associated utility fees will be requested after you book, or after you check-out.
- Payment/Refund Policy: All payments are non-refundable, unless stated otherwise on the website you elect to book on. If you must cancel your reservation, we will re-list availability, and in the event we are able to re-book the nights you originally booked, a refund may be processed. We strongly encourage you to purchase travelers insurance (which we offer) as a means of payment protection. Please note that all bookings must be paid in full prior to arrival. Balance due payment methods will be determined by the size of the balance payment. Unfortunately, we cannot accept credit cards for payments over a certain value.
- Suitability: Primary renter must be at least 21 years old.