Majestic luxury villa with impressive facilities
Villa is a two-story air-conditioned building with elevator has wooden floors throughout and can accommodate 12 to 14 persons.
The ground level consists of a spacious living room with stone fireplace, a large dining area, ‘captain’s corner’ sitting area, a luminous large kitchen with granite floor, a store room, guests’ WC and a guestroom with shower and WC.
In front of the whole of the ground floor facing the sea, is a large covered terrace with a splendid view of the sea.
The upper floor consists of five guest rooms,one with fire place.
The three bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom equipped with Jacuzzi, ladies boudoir, private playroom (multi gym, bike, and pink pong table and dart board).
The two other double bedrooms share one bathroom equipped with Jacuzzi. Both bathrooms have mosaic tiling throughout.
All bedrooms open out onto large verandas with all of which have fantastic...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Barbeque Grill: Gas
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Villa Saverria, in the island of Zakynthos, is set upon a ridge over the Ionian Sea overlooking Marathonisi Island with a magnificent unobstructed view of the azure blue sea.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.