Luxurious private home with stunning view
Villa stands majestically on a cliff offering breathtaking panoramic views incorporating Vasilikos and Alykes bay and the shores of the Peloponnese and Kefalonia Island, in the most beautiful and tranquil Northern part of the island of Zakyntho.
The villa is a traditionally designed Zakynthian stone house covering 140 m2, accommodating 6 adults and 2 children.
It has 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, comfortable sitting/dining room with traditional stone fireplace, open plan fully equipped kitchen, covered veranda with dining table overlooking the sea, private infinity pool with hydro-massage spot (massaging & swimming against the stream), sun loungers, outside barbecue. It is beautifully designed and offers wonderful sea views.
The bedroom layout is as follows:
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with en-suite...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: In rooms
The area is 30 km from the main town and airport and 2.5 km from the small port of Agios Nikolaos, which connects Zakynthos with Kefalonia (1 hour by ferry boat)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.