2 elegant sister villas with private pool
Villa in on the island of Kea are two adjacent villas constructed in the same modern architectural style, ideal to accommodate a large group of friends or 3-4 families with children wanting to have holidays together.
Both villas stand in a terrain of about 4800 square meters with oak trees. They offer a magnificent 180 degrees south-west-north view, which includes Cape Sounion, the island of Makronissos, the port of Kea and the island of Evia. A hill with a small whitewashed church in the middle, adds a romantic touch to the landscape. The sunset view is breathtaking.
The total surface of the villas is 300 sq.m., (150 sq. meters each) and can accommodate 20 adults and at least 4 children in additional cribs or camp beds.
In villa 1, the living/dining room is on the ground floor. It leads through glass doors to spacious verandas and the swimming pool area. It is decorated with modern furniture. It has a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Partial
They are located eight kilometres from the port of Korissia and two kilometers from the capital Ioulis
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.