Stylish villa with private pool
An inviting and charming independent three level luxury stone villa, with stunning views of the port of Hydra and the Aegean Sea, built according to the local architecture, in the idyllic main town of the island, with its own pool, situated in an exclusive and private rural environment.
The unique compositions, authentic and modern furniture, various decorative creations, made by an array of collectible items and modern art, create an atmosphere of unique harmony and tranquility.
The outdoors dining area with BBQ and a modern sound system is located, but a few steps away from both the kitchen and the pool (45 m2), allows for its use anytime during the day or the night. In fact, it invites for relaxation or for eating, in a natural environment within the prevailing warm stone element.
The interior is furnished with various comfortable furniture.
On the lower floor you can find a fully equipped...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Air Conditioning: Partial
Villa Imelda is an inviting and charming independent three level luxury stone villa, with stunning views of the port of Hydra and the Aegean Sea.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.