Cute Luxury villa with private pool and views
Villa is in in total harmony with the unique character of Tinos, an island loved by artists thanks to its unspoilt, wild beauty and rich tradition. Completely stone-built (with local stone by traditional crafters) in contemporary minimal style, each villa is landscaped in respect to the archetypal Cycladic natural surroundings, with bare hills and unlimited views to the greatness of the Aegean Sea and 11 islands.
The minimal style of the indoor furniture and decoration in white and grey tones pays homage to traditional Cycladic simplicity with a contemporary twist and highlights even more the amazing views. Walls are white with polished cement floorings creating a special atmosphere.
The villa can sleep 8 guests and has 4 bedrooms in three levels, while there is an autonomous guest house (in a traditional stable called Keli, meaning cell) which can be used as a fifth bedroom.
The house has a fully...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Completely stone-built (with local stone by traditional crafters) in contemporary minimal style, each villa is landscaped in respect to the archetypal Cycladic natural surroundings.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.