Majestic beachfront luxury villa
Villa set in a three-acre olive grove, with an unparalleled view on the first Greek Marine Park. The three independent suites are spaced a short distance from one another, and immersed in silence. They are conceived as a unique villa that share common areas: a fourth stone building with a large kitchen and a panoramic living room, the garden with a shaded dining terrace and several BBQs tucked amidst the olive grove, the gorgeous 25-meter pool and the nearby bar with chill-out area.The Villa’s covered area is 270 mq.
The villa features 6 spacious luxury decorated bedrooms, all with en suite bathroom and amazing sea-view veranda. Perfumed by the scents of strawberry trees, Aleppo pines, lavender and rosemary bushes, the villa perfectly blends into the landscape with natural colours and textures. The Villa emanates such a great feeling of tranquility that it takes quite an effort to venture beyond it.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Villa Delphi, set in a three-acre olive grove, with an unparalleled view on the first Greek Marine Park.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.