Elegant and Relaxing Villa in Aegina
The villa is set in a 550sqm plot, full of pistachio and pine trees. It has a total area of 153 sqm and extends into two main levels - ground floor and first floor.
It has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and can accommodate up to 7 people.
On the ground floor there is a living room of 40 sqm with a fireplace, a dining table for 8 people and two large sofas with coffee and laptop tables, a TV, a DVD and CD player. Next to the living room there is the fully equipped kitchen and 5 steps higher there are a double bedroom with twin beds and a bathroom with shower decorated with Aegean blue tiles.
The stairs to the first floor leads to a small lounge with spectacular views of the sea and of the Peloponnese and Athens. There, one can sit on a comfortable couch, drink coffee and enjoy unique moments of relaxation. This couch is also converted into a double bed.
At the same level there is another bedroom with a double bed...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Daily Housekeeping: Available
The luxurious Villa Aline is located in the northwest of the island, in one of the most prestigious areas of Aegina, 2.5km from the capital of the island and the harbor.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.