Charming, Spacious Home with Amenities Galore
The Water Mill Hideaway
Amenities Galore in Water Mill: Pool, Hot Tub, Terrace, Sleeps 16, Great for Groups
7BR/4.5BA, Basketball & Volleyball, Pool, Short Walk to Town,
Endless activities await at this fantastic Hamptons rental! With three floors of living space and six bedrooms that comfortably sleep 16, The Water Mill Hideaway provides plenty of privacy for each guest and shared spaces for spending time together.
Relax in the main living room, featuring cathedral ceilings and lots of natural light, or take advantage of the in-house workout room.
The Water Mill Hideaway’s charms continue outside. A top-floor terrace offers a perfect spot to soak up the sun, and generous seating on the covered porch and around the private swimming pool are perfect for all-day outdoor entertaining.
When you’ve had your fill of the 20x40 pool, take a dip in the hot tub, shoot hoops...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Utility Disclaimer: For bookings that are for 1 to 13 nights, the guest is responsible for pool heating, cleaning service and on-demand orders.For bookings that are for 14 to 27 nights, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus electricity, and public water.For bookings that are 28 nights or more, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus heating oil, propane and natural gas, telephone service, cable/satellite television, internet, pool and hot tub cleaning/maintenance, refuse removal, landscaping, garden and grounds maintenance, tick spray, pest control, and snow removal. Any associated utility fees will be requested after you book, or after you check-out.
- Payment/Refund Policy: All payments are non-refundable, unless stated otherwise on the website you elect to book on. If you must cancel your reservation, we will re-list availability, and in the event we are able to re-book the nights you originally booked, a refund may be processed. We strongly encourage you to purchase travelers insurance (which we offer) as a means of payment protection. Please note that all bookings must be paid in full prior to arrival. Balance due payment methods will be determined by the size of the balance payment. Unfortunately, we cannot accept credit cards for payments over a certain value.
- Suitability: Primary renter must be at least 21 years old.