Deluxe Home Villa in the Centre of Aix-en Provence
Amazing villa in a great area of Aix-en-Provence with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, swimming pool, large and luxurious garden, kitchen & dining table suitable for 12 people.
The large pool and pool house and the extensive grounds ensure the choice of touring the surrounding area or simply relaxing is yours.
The Villa has a private wine cellar containing approximately 1.000 bottles which augments a professionally maintained kitchen.
Cooking classes are available.
Whether you choose to prepare your own meals, enjoy the surrounding restaurants or have our chef cook for you, you will enjoy to the fullest.
Very close to Aix en Provence, full of restaurants, cafes, museums, cinemas, shops and more.
You are in the heart of Provence, near beautiful hilltop villages, fine food, vibrant outdoor antique and food markets (Aix, Isle sur la Sorgue,Avignon etc) and the art of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Very close to Aix en Provence, full of restaurants, cafes, museums, cinemas, shops and more. La Provence You are in the heart of Provence, near beautiful hilltop villages, fine food, vibrant outdoor antique and food markets (Aix, Isle sur la Sorgue,Avignon etc) and the art of Cezanne, Van Gogh, Chagall and Giono. You are spoilt for choice for destinations and venues, especially with Aix-en-Provence right on your doorstep. Le Luberon A short drive takes you into the heart of the Luberon, a "Parc Naturel" since 1977. Explore and shop in the idyllic villages and hilltop towns of Bonnieux, Rousillon, Lourmarin, Gordes....
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items.
- The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.