Cute Luxury Villa with Private Pool
A luxury villa with private pool in Paros, ideal to discover the island’s beauty. Offering the ultimate Greek holiday experience this amazing house can accommodate up to 12 guests in 6 bedrooms.
This stunning villa has its own unique decor luxury style with cosy spacious rooms that ensure a tranquil and restful sleep. The unique design of this exceptional villa provides lots of light and comfortable leisure options, from the substantial open-plan living space with accompanying balconies where you can enjoy captivating views of the sea.
The property is fully equipped with high quality audio systems and Wi-Fi throughout the building and outdoors areas.
The ground floor which is also the pool level, hosts a spacious living room where you can relax while you are dining with friends or enjoy playing games with the Play Station and two luxurious double en-suite bedrooms.
The upper level consists of a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Parikía (Parikiá), the capital of Páros, is a beautiful Cycladic village with whitewashed cubic houses and impressive neoclassical mansions.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.