Specially designed and furnished for stylish summer living
Villa Palmento is a beautifully restored former winery nestled on a hillside in south-east Sicily. Specially designed and furnished for stylish summer living, it is a high quality, rural hideaway for a group of friends or family. Villa Palmento is within easy reach of the historic hill town of Caltagirone and just a 45-minute drive from long, sandy beaches. It is also an excellent base for discovering the delights of this corner of Sicily
The property is set in an impressive 24 acres of enclosed grounds, giving you absolute privacy and space to unwind and enjoy the natural setting. Explore the grounds on foot or mountain bike, following pathways through olive, fruit, eucalyptus and pine trees. From here, there are unspoilt views which extend over the Sicilian countryside dotted with prickly pears, agaves and yuccas. On a clear day, you can even see the sea – it is a magical place.
A terrace backed with fragrant...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Grocery Shopping Service Available
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Important, please read carefully :
- Please do not move any furniture inside or outside the villa. Ask the host in site advise, you may be charged for the inconvenience.
- When you got out of the villa, please remember to take in umbrellas, sunbeds and cushions from outside in case of a sudden storm.
- Please remember if you stay in the countryside leave doors or windows closed to avoid unwanted visitors such as mosquitoes, mice, lizards could access inside the house.
- Please do not leave rubbish in the kitchen or on the terrace/garden during your stay as it will attract insects. The caretaker will remove the rubbish each day.if the rubbish is not sorted an extra charge will apply.
- No smoking is allowed inside and outside except on the terrace,There is a risk of forest fires.
- Swimming pool: Please take time to familiarise yourselves with the pool on your arrival and supervise children there at all times.
- Please try to be economical with water usage due to the severe water shortage in Italy during the summer months.
- Whenever available central heating usage is payable locally. Please be aware that heating gas is taxed highly in Italy, so this can be expensive