Hillside Retreat Luxury Villa with Scenic Views
Nestled on a rocky hillside, this luxurious seaside retreat is a masterpiece of Mediterranean architecture. The waves crash onto the shore just a couple of metres below giving the villa the distinct impression of an anchored boat.
The entire property has been designed to blur the boundaries between the building and its stunning natural surroundings. Completely stripped of any superfluous décor, emphasizing the views across the rugged coastline of Crete, the ever-so-cool monochrome interiors blend harmoniously with the rough, wild Cretan landscape. Wooden floors and minimalist furnishing in light wood paired with glass walls, steel and rock elements offer a twist that allows guests to remain focused on the views.
However, the X-Factor here is privacy: Bask in the serenity of a secluded property and drink in the endless blue of breathtaking sea views even from the beds of its three master bedrooms.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The west coast of Crete is considered to be one of the most admired regions of the island as it combines all the virtues of Crete; magnificent sandy beaches, pure, wild landscape.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.