Unique Chic Luxury Villa with Private Pool
Villa is a unique luxurious villa built in a chic and simple Cycladic style. It is located on the eastern part of the beautiful Greek island of Paros, just 1 km from the crystal blue waters of Tsoukalia beach, a popular hangout for Kite and wind surfers.
This dazzling 5 bedrooms, 3 bath villa is nested in a privately owned 5 acre estate, with countryside and sea views. This lovely villa can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 bedrooms of exceptional beauty.
Designed as a modern flat house, this luxury villa is a one level construction which becomes one with the surrounding settings.
The main entrance leads directly to an open plan area featuring a stunning living room with a fireplace, the elegant dining area and fully equipped kitchen, all put together to ensure comfort and modern convenience. The interiors are spacious with numerous openings that provide maximum exposure to natural sunlight. The...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
It is located on the eastern part of the beautiful Greek island of Paros, just 1 km from the crystal blue waters of Tsoukalia beach, a popular hangout for Kite and wind surfers.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.