Stylish Natural Villa with Private Pool
Villa in the island of Crete is a distinctive, architect designed residence overlooking the dazzlingly bl.ue Mirabello gulf in Elounda, with the Island of Spinalonga and its Venetian fortresses.
Nestled on a gentle slope of a mild cliff with bird’s eye views and unique rocky formations, it appeals to individuals with a taste of the unique. Situated in a cosmopolitan area above the luxury resorts of Elounda, this elegant villa is ideally appointed for vacations enjoying the blending of Cretan and contemporary style.
The villa is crafted according to the principles of ecologically conscious design with special care by its owners. Every attention has been paid to detail which is occasionally transformed into an artistic element as part of the building, or as custom crafted furniture. The project has been distinguished in an architectural exhibition and has also been published in architectural catalogues. The building...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Situated in a cosmopolitan area above the luxury resorts of Elounda, this elegant villa is ideally appointed for vacations enjoying the blending of Cretan and contemporary style.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.