Elegant Luxury villa with Private Pool
The property is characterized by elegance, comfort and discretion. The villa is located in one of the most spectacular places of Greece and is endowed with a panoramic view primarily of the picturesque town of Chania and its landmark, the renovated lighthouse at the old Venetian harbor but also of both, the blue Aegean Sea and the famous White Mountains of Crete, usually covered with snow from November until late May. This makes the villa a wonderful safe haven to visit throughout the whole year.
The house has a modern architectural design in perfect harmony with its mature garden and the surrounding landscape. Indoor and outdoor living transcend harmoniously, so it is equally suitable for all seasons throughout the year. Villa is ideal for a holiday break, a reunion of any kind, an anniversary celebration or even a small scale wedding event.
The property sleeps 10-12 people.
There are two bedrooms on the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Private
No Pets Allowed
The villa is located in one of the most spectacular places of Greece and is endowed with a panoramic view primarily of the picturesque town of Chania and its landmark.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.