Traditional Luxury Villa with Beautiful Coastal View
Overlooking the blue of the Aegean and the famous Golden Beach and Drios Bay, the villa is a charming private property located in a very panoramic position, just few minute drive from the sea on land of 4.000 square meters.
The house, designed by a well known Architect, built with the typical Cycladic architecture, discretely adapted to modern needs, comprises of three levels, a private infinity pool, a well-kept mature garden, spacious outdoor terraces and sun decks shaded by traditional Greek pergolas.
The villa, tastefully decorated with authentic designers’ creations and fully equipped, comfortably accommodates 8 adults in 4 spacious air conditioned private bedrooms.
Villa has 3 different levels.
In the lower floor where the pool area is, you will find two separate air conditioned guest rooms with an independent entrance each one, the one has two single beds, refrigerator and en suite bathroom and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
It is located 3 km from Drios, 2 km from the beach of Golden Beach and in 24 km from the capital of Paros, Parikia.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.