Luxury Villa with Breathtaking Panoramic View
Villa is newly built, in the most graphical place in Paros Island, Petaloudes and near to the main town of Paros, Paroikia but without losing its privacy, this villa seems to be able to satisfy even the most demanding preferences. Villa’s breathtaking panoramic view to Aegean Sea is only one from the reasons that makes the specific property the perfect choice for wonderful vacations.
Ancient Greek marble columns are placed outdoor in every corner giving a sense of an old season period.
LAYOUT GROUND FLOOR
2 Living rooms Lounge Room that connect the elevator with the first living room
Fully equipped kitchen with dining table
1 bedroom with private WC
Veranda and lounge area
1 Master bedroom with private WC
Private veranda with sea and Antiparos view
2 GUEST HOUSES
1 bedroom in each guest house with private WC...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
The villa is located 5 km from Parikia, 3 km from the beach of Agia Irini and in 1 km you will find a traditional restaurant and super market.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.