Classic Luxury Villa with Private Pool
Villa is a 450 m2 villa in the island of Paros, set on a hill-top, in 8.000 m2 of land, with glorious views to the south-east over the beaches of Paros, and to the outlying islands offers to its guests the absolute privacy.
Unique white, Cycladic architecture provides a canvas for clean lines and uncluttered, simple spaces that radiate tranquility, while gently blowing muslin curtains and pale marble give the villa a feeling of freshness and airiness. Fine marble floors, indoor and outdoor furnishings and ceilings also showcase the care to detail.
All bedrooms have sea views, and all ground floor rooms open onto the pool terrace. Set on two separate levels, the villa features a spacious high-ceiling living area with large white couches leading up to a minimalistic dining area and a second circular sitting area. Designed and built as a permanent home rather than a summer home, this villa has been beautifully built to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available
It is at the same time only at 7 min drive to the town of Naoussa. The very pretty village of Kostos lies just below, almost at walking distance, and is perhaps Paros's last undiscovered secret
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.