Mountainside Luxury Villa with Private Pool
The villa, designed and constructed by one of the leading architectural teams in Greece, stands on the hilltop, enjoying magnificent views of the Aegean Sea and of a number of the Cycladic islands. On the mountain slopes behind the peninsula is the traditional village of Kardiani.
The interior of the villa is furnished with custom designed items and art pieces offering a great life style and a relaxed style of living.
Villa has a total of 240 sqm and comprises of a spacious living room, dining area for 10 persons, a fully equipped kitchen, 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. In the outside there are terraces with lounge and open air dining facilities, pergolas and a swimming pool.
Exceptional property on the island of Tinos, close to Mykonos and the sacred island of Delos. It stands in a 4100 sqm plot within a unique private gated peninsula of 115000 sqm, shared by only 10 residences. On both sides of the peninsula...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
On both sides of the peninsula there fabulous sandy beaches accessible both by foot or by car. The beach on the west side is only 200 meters away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.