Serene Luxury Villa with Private Pool
Villa is a Cycladic summer residence, part of a complex of villas, right next to the sea in the Melissaki area. The villa is totally independent and has its own private sea water pool offering serenity and relaxation, in the island of kea full of tastes, culture, trails, archeology.
The villa can accommodate 10 guests is 5 superb bedrooms, where three of them have en suite bathrooms and ambient outdoor spaces. Villa extends over 2 levels.
On the top level you will find the living room, with a long dining table, and a fully equipped kitchen.
At the outdoor space of this level there is the sea-water pool, along with sunbeds and a shaded part and the outside dining area, facing the sea and the sunset.
There is also a stone-made outdoor bar and a BBQ.
On the lower level, you will find the four bedrooms of which two are master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and the other two share the third...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
A private small idyllic beach is just a 5-7 min drive, and the picturesque Xyla beach is a 15 min drive (about 3,5 km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.