Historic Villa with Private Pool
Villa is a 150 year old manor house located in the midst of a large orchard with citrus trees, near the main town of the cycladic island of Andros Greece, and a short walk from Paraporti beach.
The Villa consists of three separate quarters.
The Main House has a large living room with an open dining area and a fully equipped modern kitchen separated by a large arched doorway.
The living room follows out in the front main veranda with a beautiful seating area overlooking the orchard and the old well, where you can relax below the breeze of the ceiling fan.
Next to it there is a large family style dining table for evening dinners.
On the upper level there are two large bedrooms.
The master bedroom, with a double king size bed, a living area and an en-suite large bathroom, opens out to a front veranda with a stunning view of the orchard.
The second bedroom on the same level has a double...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
There is a stream running just outside the property which ebbs out into the sea of Paraporti beach, a 15’ walk away, ideal for swimming. There is also a taverna on the side of the beach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.