Classic Villa with Private Pool
Luxurious residence located in the area of Kato Fellos in the island of Andros of the Cyclades complex. Andros Island is an ideal location for fascinating stay and Greek summer holidays. It is easily accessible by boat (there are daily ferries from Rafina) or yachts and it offers a unique combination of tradition and culture with exceptionally beautiful scenery and beaches.
The villa of approximately 290 m2, with breath-taking view to Fellos bay and the green valley shaped between the mountains is completely autonomous and extends on three levels, accommodating eight to ten persons in five bedrooms and living spaces.
The outside area offers an exclusive landscaped garden of about 740m2, a 4 x 9 meters swimming pool and a parking area.
Villa has been designed with the use of natural, environmental friendly materials, combining the Cycladic architecture with the modern, satisfying the highest expectations of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Andros Island is an ideal location for fascinating stay and Greek summer holidays. It is easily accessible by boat (there are daily ferries from Rafina) or yachts.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.