Elegant Tiena villa with breathtaking views
Villa is brand new, architecturally unique, elegant, comfortable, convenient and tasteful. The villa comfortably sleeps up to 14 people.
It has a modern living room, a state of the art, fully equipped kitchen, four large bedrooms with four bathrooms, and two staff bedrooms, which share an additional bathroom, and can also be used for family members or guests.
Villa also has a guesthouse with two bedrooms, each having two twin beds, two bathrooms and a kitchenette. The outside area has large verandas with comfortable furniture for the entire family to enjoy, and spectacular views.
On the beautiful island of Sifnos, this villa is situated on a terrain with spectacular views of Sifnos, the rest of the Cyclades Islands and the Aegean Sea. The villa is perfectly placed above the famous Peninsula of the Church of the Chrysopigi, and close to Apokofto and Platis Gialos beaches, Chrysopigi rocks, markets,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
They are perfectly placed above the famous Peninsula of the Church of the Chrysopigi, and close to Apokofto and Platis Gialos beaches, just a ten minute drive from Apollonia City Centre and twenty minutes from Kamaras Port and ferry launch.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.