Luxury Stone Villa with Private Pool
A newly built stone villa with a private swimming pool, well kept grounds where you can spend relaxing moments all to yourself and an inviting interior that will offer many happy memories.
Exclusive style, traditional Zakynthian architecture and enviable service may make it challenging for you to leave your comfortable and idyllic surroundings to discover all the island of Zakynthos has to offer.
Located at the top of a hill, the villa is built sparing no luxury. On the outside, the private pool is surrounded by a lush garden looking out to a magnificent view (As you can see from the pictures) of the Ionian Sea and the isle of Marathonisi.
The beautiful villa is located in the village of Keri Lake, on the southwest coast of Zakynthos Island. Quiet and green, with a lovely beach and crystal clear water, this area promises a relaxing vacation. There are traditional tavernas that serve local delicacies as well as...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
The beautiful Avra Villa is located in the village of Keri Lake, on the southwest coast of Zakynthos Island.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.