Breathtaking Scenic Luxury Villa with Private Pool
When luxury meets simplicity and when the magic of wild nature meets the feeling of total relaxation, then you know that you have passed the entrance of villas. Providing our quests a perfect combination of Luxury, Comfort & Privacy.
A luxurious villa built on the top of the Hill in the entrance of Argasi, with breathtaking panoramic view of the Ionian Sea, Zante town and mainland Greece. Stand’s out for the wild beauty of the sky beauty of the rocky landscape, the villa is situated on the most scenic point of the island.
This property is able to accommodate up to 6 people. As you explore the spacious indoor-area (110 square meters) you can see on the ground-floor 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a spacious kitchen & a living-room.
On the 1st floor there is a small living-room which is able to accommodate 2 persons, 1 bedroom with bathroom.
The villa is spacious and bright giving you the feeling of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Offering you the combination of the wild beauty of a mountain while being 30m from the sea!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.