Naida luxury villa with private pool
The villa is in a part of the historical green park area of Achilleon Palace, the Residence of the Austrian Empress Elisabeth, which comes down directly to the sea.
The area has a unique architectural design and consists of several private villas which connected to each other by the marble steps, stone roads and pergolas and has its own access to the beach via the private glass lifts.
All villas and 2 pool areas connected to the walking path of 500 m long in the green park, giving the opportunity to be in the forest and by the sea at the same time.
Leave distractions behind you and look forward to enhancing your wellness as well as revitalizing your mind and body.
Seek rejuvenation, relax and indulge with amenities and activities designed to provide you with the different tailor-made detox health-plans, complementary Spa treatments and advanced massage techniques.
Strengthen your mind and body with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: In rooms
It is a part of the historical green park area of Achilleon Palace, the Residence of the Austrian Empress Elisabeth, which comes down directly to the sea
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.