Delightful Condo with Four Decks and Waterviews
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This Loft features two levels of entertainment space and four different balconies that offer everything from quiet relaxation to sweeping views of Narragansett Bay and bustling Thames Street below. On the first level is an open floor plan that unites the gourmet kitchen and living room with queen size sofa bed accented by a cozy gas fireplace. The kitchen is accented by granite counters and stainless steel appliances, including a Kegerator. Each guestroom has a king size bed and en-suite bathroom. The master suite on the second level features sitting area with queen size sofa bed and a spiral staircase leading up to the Loft’s highest balcony. This property also features a driveway for off street parking.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- For the respect and courtesy of our other guests and neighbors, please abide by the following:
- - No smoking allowed on the premises
- - No pets allowed on the premises
- - Quiet hours are from 10pm-7am
- - Park only in your designated space(s)
- - Guests are responsible for any and all damages to the unit and its furnishings, as well as missing items
- - Guests must follow all State and Local laws and ordinances
- For any guest services or maintenance emergencies (i.e., locked out of unit/code not working, plumbing issues, appliance or electronic devices not working, essential items missing from the unit, etc.), please call 401-845-9400, press the corresponding number to reach the Newport Lofts and follow the prompts to leave an emergency message. One of our agents or maintenance technicians will get in touch with you to assist.
- For more information on our rules and policies, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
- Again, please be sure to report any and all issues or disturbances to the reservation’s office. Thank you!