Superb Hillside Villa with Private Pool
This hillside villa can accommodate 8 people. The total surface of the villa is 175 sq.m. spanning over two levels.
The main floor consists of the entrance, a spacious living and dining room with flat screen TV, DVD and CD player, a fully equipped kitchen, the visitors’ WC. Two bedrooms with a large shared bathroom are also located at this level.
On the upper floor there are two master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, both with individual terraces. All interior spaces have been specially designed to allow guests to enjoy the magnificent view.
The large main level terrace has a pergola-covered sitting and dining area, a BBQ and the swimming pool all with unobstructed, unique view.
It offers a magnificent panoramic view of the bay and the Aegean sea beyond it and an absolutely breathtaking sunset. Vourkari, the yachting marina of the island, is only a 5 minutes drive from the villa and has the best...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
The house is near many beautiful beaches, the closest one being at 1,5 km. Ioulis, the island capital, with its archeological sites and museum, and quality tavernas is at 8 km from the villa.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.