Hilltop Villa with a Private Pool and Stunning View
The villa stands in a terrain of about 2500 square meters with oak trees. It offers a magnificent 180 degrees south-west-north view, which includes Cape Sounion, the island of Makronissos, the port of Kea and the island of Eyvoia. A hill with a small whitewashed church adds a romantic touch to the landscape. The sunset view is breathtaking.
The villa has a total surface of 150 sq. meters and can sleep 8 adults and 1-2 children.
A separate small stone guesthouse of 12 sq. meters with two single beds, a shower + WC, coffee machine and refrigerator can accommodate an additional 2 persons.
The living/dining room is at the main ground floor giving through glass doors to spacious verandas. It is decorated with modern furniture and equipped with TV, DVD, Wi-Fi internet and CD player.
There is a separate fully equipped kitchen.
At this level there is a visitors WC.
The house has three bedrooms all with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Table Tennis: Outdoor
Air Conditioning: Partial
It offers a magnificent 180 degrees south-west-north view, which includes Cape Sounion, the island of Makronissos, the port of Kea and the island of Eyvoia.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.