A modern structure set in a peaceful location
The garden has been landscaped to enhance the surroundings, incorporating olive trees and traditional stone walls with palms, cactus and a smooth green lawn. Guests are encouraged to enjoy outside living to the full. You can help yourself to fruit and vegetables grown in the garden, cool off in the inviting pool, have a siesta on a sun lounger and dine together under a pergola.
The uncluttered interiors have a clean, modern finish throughout with carefully chosen furniture and furnishings in a neutral colour palette of contemporary grey, white and beige. The living space is on the ground floor with a modern kitchen and a comfortable living room which opens out to the terrace, furnished with an outside sofa and chairs. Downstairs there are three bedrooms, each with their bathroom and french windows opening out to the garden.
Despite its rural location, the villa is just 10 minutes drive from the baroque town of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
First Aid Kit
Chef Services: Available on additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Available
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Important, please read carefully :
- Please do not move any furniture inside or outside the villa. Ask the host in site advise, you may be charged for the inconvenience.
- When you got out of the villa, please remember to take in umbrellas, sunbeds and cushions from outside in case of a sudden storm.
- Please remember if you stay in the countryside leave doors or windows closed to avoid unwanted visitors such as mosquitoes, mice, lizards could access inside the house.
- Please do not leave rubbish in the kitchen or on the terrace/garden during your stay as it will attract insects. Take any waste and bottles to the nearest collection point.
- We reserve the right to charge € 30.00 to those who do not carry out the separate collection and € 30.00 to those who do not leave the rubbish at the collection point indicated in the villa book.
- The villa owner asks guests not to use candles as it is impossible to remove wax from the terracotta floors. Deductions will be made for any candle spillage.
- Swimming pool: Please take time to familiarise yourselves with the lake on your arrival and supervise children there at all times.
- Please try to be economical with water usage due to the severe water shortage in Italy during the summer months.
- Whenever available central heating usage is payable locally. Please be aware that heating gas is taxed highly in Italy, so this can be expensive