Outstanding panoramic position overlooking the bay of Palermo
A large open plan living space with sleek modern kitchen opens onto a wide shaded dining terrace overlooking the pool, an ideal spot for a long lunch and siesta. Sink into the comfortable sofas in the sitting area with floor to ceiling windows on both sides to soak up the sea views.
The clutter-free, unfussy, comfortable, modern style continues in the bedrooms and bathrooms. Downstairs from the main living space is a shower room, double bedroom and twin bedroom with sliding doors opening onto the pool area. On the upper floor are a bathroom, a double bedroom and a twin bedroom with attractive white wooden beamed ceilings and a large terrace. A 12-meter pool for proper lengths and an outdoor shower for a refreshing cool down before a barbecue will add to the enjoyment of your holiday home. Shops and restaurants are close by in the village Lascari, while other delights of the area such as the Madonie National Park, sandy...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Shared
No Pets Allowed
Grocery Shopping Service Available
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Important, please read carefully :
- Please do not move any furniture inside or outside the villa. Ask the host in site advise, you may be charged for the inconvenience.
- When you got out of the villa, please remember to take in umbrellas, sunbeds and cushions from outside in case of a sudden storm.
- Please remember if you stay in the countryside leave doors or windows closed to avoid unwanted visitors such as mosquitoes, mice, lizards could access inside the house.
- Please do not leave rubbish in the kitchen or on the terrace/garden during your stay as it will attract insects. Take any waste and bottles to the nearest collection point.
- We reserve the right to charge € 30.00 to those who do not carry out the separate collection and € 30.00 to those who do not leave the rubbish at the collection point indicated in the villa book.
- The villa owner asks guests not to use candles as it is impossible to remove wax from the terracotta floors. Deductions will be made for any candle spillage.
- Swimming pool: Please take time to familiarise yourselves with the lake on your arrival and supervise children there at all times.
- Please try to be economical with water usage due to the severe water shortage in Italy during the summer months.
- Whenever available central heating usage is payable locally. Please be aware that heating gas is taxed highly in Italy, so this can be expensive