Design villa surrounded by a lawned garden
Perfect for a small group of friends or a family, the villa sleeps up to 6 people. The three bedrooms each have their modern bathroom for privacy and comfort — beautiful wooden doors and carved wooden furniture complement the neutral colour of the walls and fabrics. Full french windows from the living room open onto the terrace giving guests plenty of space to relax. An outside covered dining and barbecue area is the setting for happy summer meals, with uninterrupted views over the pool to the countryside and sea beyond. Situated in the western part of Sicily, there is plenty to discover and explore. Not far away is one of the most prestigious wine areas of Sicily and the ancient Archeological site of Selinunte.
Ground Floor: Three double bedrooms with three en-suite bathrooms, a living room, kitchen, dining area, outside dining terrace
Outdoor: large garden, private parking outdoor, the pool is irregular and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Screened-in
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Grocery Shopping Service Available
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Important, please read carefully :
- Please do not move any furniture inside or outside the villa. Ask the host in site advise, you may be charged for the inconvenience.
- When you got out of the villa, please remember to take in umbrellas, sunbeds and cushions from outside in case of a sudden storm.
- Please remember if you stay in the countryside leave doors or windows closed to avoid unwanted visitors such as mosquitoes, mice, lizards could access inside the house.
- Please do not leave rubbish in the kitchen or on the terrace/garden during your stay as it will attract insects. Take any waste and bottles to the nearest collection point.
- We reserve the right to charge € 30.00 to those who do not carry out the separate collection and € 30.00 to those who do not leave the rubbish at the collection point indicated in the villa book.
- The villa owner asks guests not to use candles as it is impossible to remove wax from the terracotta floors. Deductions will be made for any candle spillage.
- Swimming pool: Please take time to familiarise yourselves with the lake on your arrival and supervise children there at all times.
- Please try to be economical with water usage due to the severe water shortage in Italy during the summer months.
- Whenever available central heating usage is payable locally. Please be aware that heating gas is taxed highly in Italy, so this can be expensive