Authentic Tuscan Family Farmhouse Renowned for its Fine Wines
Built on the ancient remains of a fortified watchtower and owned by the De Medici family in the 15th century, the villa estate has cultivated exceptional wine since then. Today the villa is an exclusive residence with refined bedrooms and suites, lovingly furnished with authentic period furniture. The 22 hectares of vineyards produce mainly Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes, providing guests with the chance to visit the wine cellars and book wine-tasting sessions.
The property’s main house sleeps up to 16 guests, the first cottage sleeps two people, the second cottage sleeps four and the two independent suites each sleep two guests. On the ground floor of the main house, there is an entrance hall and, a gorgeous Tuscan-style living room with an antique white grand piano. You also find a fully-equipped country kitchen with fireplace, TV lounge, library, several sitting areas, a bathroom, pantry and shady...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - No smoking*
- - No pets*
- - Occupancy maximum: 2 guests per bedroom
- - No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties
- - No parties/events
- - No loud noise beyond reasonable and respectful for a typical neighborhood
- - No illegal substances - No party groups - Cannot use property for commercial use
- - Note: most reservations require a security/damage deposit
- - Note: some reservations require an APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) pre-payment for onsite incidentals.
- - No reservations will be confirmed for more than 11 months in advance.
- - All reservations require a signed rental agreement with your booking.
- - Additional fees may apply, check supplemental terms of this rental agreement. *rules apply unless elsewhere specified