Chic Luxury Apartment in Bayswater
Situated a stone-throw away from Hyde Park. This part of London is renowned for its eclectic blend of stylish stores, restaurants, bars and entertainment, creating a dynamic social hub for those who want to get the best out of life.
The apartment is done to an extremely high standard with hand finished oak wood floors, Italian bespoke kitchen, Varenna & Bontempi with integrated Miele and Siemens equipment, exquisite 3 piece bathroom with black marble tiles. underfloor heating to bathroom, hall & living room, bedrooms & living room with the high performance double glazed sash windows are just some of the amenities to mention provided to suit even the most sophisticated taste.
Daytime Porter available
With a choice of 3 Underground stations within close proximity to the home, access to all areas of London easy and quick. Additionally, the nearby Paddington Station provides an immediate connection to most...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- â¢ Smoking is not permitted
- â¢ No social gatherings
- â¢ Flat guests should not exceed the predetermined booking confirmation
- â¢ No pets allowed
- â¢ No alterations of any kind or change in the flatâs decoration
- Check in/ Check out procedure
- Check in:
- Check in is available between 15:00 pm to 19:30 pm. Alternative check in times are provided upon request, extra charges apply. Note that alternative check in depends on the availability of the flat, and can only be confirmed 48 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- Check out:
- Check out is set no later than 12 am (noon). Later check out is provided upon request, however, extra charges apply. Note that alternative check out depends on the availability of the flat, and can only be confirmed 48 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- Security deposit
- A fully refundable Â£600 security deposit is required. The deposit stands as a proof that no problems have arisen during the accommodation period and will be refunded approximately 48 hours after check out.
- We are required by immigration law to obtain proof of ID of all the people staying in the property. The lead guest must be at least 21 years old.
- Security Deposit of GBP600 to be collected upon arrival.