Elegant Wandsworth House with Garden, near Leafy Park
Enter the house directly into the spacious living room offering a comfortable sitting area consisting of 2 sofas, 1 armchairs, a coffee table, a working fireplace and a TV. The room is decorated with plants and artwork and also features a study area with a desk and bookshelves.
Adjoining the living room is the modern kitchen, featuring a fridge, freezer, gas hobs, oven, toaster, dishwasher, microwave and a Nesspresso coffee machine. The dining table sits 6 people comfortably. The combined washing machine and dryer is also located in a cupboard in the kitchen. Through the back doors you can access the private garden.
A WC with a single wash basin is located on the ground floor, next to the living room and kitchen.
Located on the first floor, this room features a king sized bed, bedside cabinets, a wardrobe, a chest of drawers and a small TV. The...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Please note, this home is set over 2 floors and there is no lift in the property.
- The temporary bed is a single fold out bed with memory foam mattress which can be placed in the third bedroom, if needed.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.