Apartment in Saint Stephen’s Gardens
This contemporary home in the heart of Notting Hill is a new fully furnished apartment and comes with its own porter. This fabulously designed home has wonderful flow and a feeling of beauty, yet very warm and comforting. In a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of the village, yet moments from boutiques and cafes and the glory of Portobello Road.
There is a lovely open plan dining, living and cooking area leading to a private alfresco dining area, with a leafy green delicate array of plants. With 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, therefore perfect for two couples, or a family of 4. Amenities such as heating, fridge, washing machine and dryer, fresh linen, espresso machine, towels, and free Wi-Fi complement your stay in this beautiful place.
The famous Portobello Road Market is a delight for all the street markets lovers. Here you can jump from stall to stall looking for some rare antique to grab as a London souvenir.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- â¢ Smoking is not permitted
- â¢ No social gatherings
- â¢ Flat guests should not exceed the predetermined booking confirmation
- â¢ No pets allowed
- â¢ No alterations of any kind or change in the flatâs decoration
- Check in/ Check out procedure
- Check in:
- Check in is available between 15:00 pm to 19:30 pm. Alternative check in times are provided upon request, extra charges apply. Note that alternative check in depends on the availability of the flat, and can only be confirmed 48 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- Check out:
- Check out is set no later than 12 am (noon). Later check out is provided upon request, however, extra charges apply. Note that alternative check out depends on the availability of the flat, and can only be confirmed 48 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- Security deposit
- A fully refundable Â£500 security deposit is required. The deposit stands as a proof that no problems have arisen during the accommodation period and will be refunded approximately 48 hours after check out.
- We are required by immigration law to obtain proof of ID of all the people staying in the property. The lead guest must be at least 21 years old.
- Security Deposit of GBP500 to be collected upon arrival.