Elegant Villa Overlooking the Countryside wtih 2 pools
Villa Airone epitomises Tuscan grace and charm - a large, elegant, stand-alone farmhouse style home clad in terracotta roofing and ochre-toned exteriors with pretty olive-hued shutters, overlooking the wonderful Renaissance-esque hills and woods. While the traditional features convey authentic Tuscan style - exposed timber beams, barn style buildings and white-washed oak flooring - the interiors are finished with perfect contemporary polish and quality.
Set in a rural spot, with wonderful far reaching views, guests will stop to draw breath as they encounter this luxuriantly-quirky home which embodies understated prestige of impeccable taste and style. Stunningly secluded in a rustic spot surrounded by rolling hills, Villa Airone is framed by trellis-covered verandas with a “cloister” feel, balconies offering panoramic views and expansive lawns.
The beautiful pool, with azure waters is framed by generously proportioned...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The charming village of Carige is a five-minute drive from Villa Airone, where all the traditional amenities such as newsagent and bakery are available as well as supermarket and service station. This landscape is considered among the best that Tuscan Maremma region has to offer, with its splendid hills, elegant architecture, olive trees and vineyards the views at every turn are enchanting and awash with seasonally changing colours. At just ten minutes from the local beaches, there are an array of options to choose from, while these are generally not of a commercial nature and the sea is among the most uncontaminated of the Italian coast. For outdoors enthusiasts, the options for strolling and hill walking are plentiful, while history and archaeology lovers will enjoy the castles, monuments and historical preserves that the region offers. Autumn is a wonderful time to visit the thermal baths at Saturnia, while spring offers a vibrant explosion of flowers and plants. Capalbio is certainly worth a visit; a walled hilltop town with winding streets and lovely little antique houses, while a walk around the castle walls provides views across Maremma and down to the sea. Further on, an ideal day trip for the family would be renting a boat or taking a leisurely ferry trip to one of the nearby islands of the Tuscan archipelago. Rich in artistic heritage, the ancient villages starting near Capalbio through to the cities of Siena (the quintessential medieval city) and Florence, the latter considered the birthplace of the Renaissance. Whether it be wine tasting in Chianti, a trip to the hill towns of Montepulciano and Montalcino, or a visit to the leaning tower of Pisa, visitors to the region will sense that they can barely stretch the surface of the potential on offer!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3000 payable before the arrival via bank transfer
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : €300 not included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Use of the indoor pool is upon request at least 2 weeks before arrival day. Extra €1500, paid locally.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Other Ts and Cs : Staff quarters (up to two people) located on the lower ground floor, available upon request and at an extra cost
- Security deposit :
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that outdoor pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.