Lovely 1 Bedroom apartment in Gracia
This is a relaxed home with a typical Catalan vaulted ceiling. The design is simple, but with a few industrial touches that make it different from your typical stay. There is a bedroom with a double bed and two single sofa-beds in the living room. The kitchenette allows you to prepare your food (there is stovetop but not oven). Apart from this, the apartment is well-equipped and carefully prepared to make our guests have a 5 star stay.
One of our favourite things about Gràcia is the fact that many of its streets are pedestrian-only, which gives this residential neighbourhood a calm authentic atmosphere and this apartment is located right next to a typical charming square that’s perfect for a morning coffee.
Licence Nº: HUTB-010479
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Balcony: City View
Air Conditioning: In rooms
You'll be staying close to a cute square in Gràcia, surrounded by cafes and pedestrian-only streets.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
- Shared residential building
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No parties allowed.
- No smoking.
- Quiet hours from 9PM to 9AM.
- Check-in from 3 PM on.
- Arrivals after 8pm have a late check-in fee of 30€. After 1am, 50€.
- Check out by 11AM.
- Tourist Tax 2,48€ per person per night. Only applies for anyone aged 17 and over. Only applies for the first 7 nights of the stay. Will be charged upon check-in.